Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in HEART shall see God. In order to see right, your heart must be right. Your heart affects how you perceive things and your heart affects your perspective.
- A liar isn’t a liar because he tells lies. He tells lies because he is a liar. And a liar sees the world through a liars eyes.
- A thief isnt a thief because he steals. He steals because he’s a thief. And a thief sees the world through a thiefs eyes.
- The wicked flee when no man pursueth. Why? Because he sees things through a wicked man’s eyes.
What we really need is God’s perspective on things.
Principle #1 Mark 10:42-45 – The theme verses of the book of Mark. The way up is down.
- The best preparation for leadership is service.
- The world says go for it, get all you can, can all you get. It’s all about you. Don’t let anyone tell you what to do.
- Secondly, in leadership you shouldn’t ever ask someone to do something that you aren’t willing to do. See Mark 10:45. Jesus Christ is leading by example.
- Jesus Christ is preparing a ruling class for when He returns.
Principle #2 Death of Saints is Precious Psalms 116:15.
- What we consider the worst case scenario is best case scenario to God. Why? Sin is ended in that persons life. God’s view is eternal and He’s already told you this life is but a vapor.
Principle #3 Gods priority is fellowship through a greater revelation of Himself
- We assign priorities to God. He needs to fix this or He shouldn’t have let this happen. Can I shock you with something? God’s priority is not that you feel better. He priority is not even your healing. His priority is that you grow closer to Him as He reveals Himself to you.
- Job 1:6-8, 21 Satan is looking for prey and God suggests Job. Verse 21 says God takes away. The end of Job, God gives Job all his stuff back and doubles it, Job 42:9-17. But God always had the power to restore the “STUFF” Job lost. But the whole point of that ultimate drama was Job 42:5, I have heard of thee, but now mine eye seeth thee. God revealed more of himself to Job.
- Ever thought about how God uses tears? So we don’t get too comfortable In a sinful world. To equip you to help someone else – it really isn’t all about you or me. It also helps you identify with God. He stretched out his arm all day long to a rebellious people.
Principle #4 Surrender is Victory James 4:10
- Most struggles or pressures or weights we carry are a matter of us holding onto something and not giving it to the Lord. Where Gods will meets our will is where the fight is.
Principle #5 Strength of Weakness 2 Corinthians 12:9
- Strength of strength
- Weakness of strength
- Weakness of weakness
- Strength of weakness
Principle #6 No pleasure in the death of the wicked
- Ezekiel 33:11. Even Christians have this guilt complex where they think God is waiting to thump them.
Principle #7 Death is Life, John 12:24 & 1 Corinthians 15
- Seed planted in death and sprouts in new life.