Text: Psalm 50
Judgment begins at the house of God (vss 3-6)
- Isaiah 10:16-20
- Wheat and tares – Matthew 13:24-30, 37-43
- 1 Peter 4:17
- Gathering a faithful remnant – Matthew 24:21-31
- …covenant by sacrifice…
- Psalm 51:16-17
- Jesus Christ will be the acceptable sacrifice to the Father and even those in the Tribulation will have to trust Jesus Christ: Revelation 12:17, Revelation 19:10
Call upon the name of the Lord (vss 7-15)
- Sacrifices had a purpose, but there is no way to sacrifice during the tribulation.
Misrepresenting God (vss 16-21)
- God says quit misrepresenting me.
- In verse 21 he says you misrepresent me because you think I am like you.
Sacrifice of praise (vss 22-23)
- Hebrews 13:15