The infallible proofs that the gospel cannot be a man-made idea.
- Divine plan.
- The gospel is a plan that man couldn’t implement – Romans 1:1-2 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, 2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)
- Divine power.
- The gospel is a power man does not have – Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth.
- Power of changed lives by eliminating sin; by moving from darkness into light. Personal testimony.
- Resurrection power – you can’t top that
- The gospel is a judgment that man would rather hide from: divine judgment.
- Romans 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
- To say the bible and the gospel are man-made means there must be some fingerprints of man on it. But the gospel presents man with things he prefers to keep secret, but that God will expose to the light.
- Man proclaims his own goodness, man wouldn’t proclaim his own wickedness.
- Divine love.
- The gospel is a love beyond man – Romans 5:7-8 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
- Biblical love can be defined as a question, What are you willing to give for the object of your love? John 15:13.
- 1 John 4:19 we love him because he first loved us
- Divine success.
- The gospel has no failure rate – Romans 10:13 Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved
- There is no such thing as 10 people called upon the name of the Lord, but only 5 of them were saved.
- Divine change.
- Romans 15:16-21
- Darkness to light, partakers of the divine nature, holy lives, love God, and victorious over sin. Filled with hope, joy, love, and peace.