- He made his home for his family in Sodom.
- How will you convince loved ones of God’s judgment on a place you chose to call home?
Desperate perspectives (vss 31-35)
- There is nobody around for me, so I better take what I can get. So desperate for relationship you remove standards.
- As disgusting as this is, it’s not far from how faithless people choose relationships. Christian teenagers so desperate for a relationship they drop all standards.
- If I lose my old life in Sodom then I’ve lost everything. I’m desperate and without hope.
- A Christian may say, Trying to find a good Christian to share my life with is impossible! There is nobody left for me! The reality is that’s not true and you’re living under the delusion of a desperate perspective.
Bringing forth idolaters (vss 36-38)