We believe that choosing a church for your family is one of the most important decisions you will make. Please allow us to tell you a little more about our church family to help you make an informed decision about where to bring your family.
First of all, it has been our privilege to have you as our guest. We understand that visiting any church for the very first time can be an awkward experience. What door do I go into? What time does it start? What is there for my kids? These and many more questions always surface. When you visit Bible Baptist Church, you will find a friendy welcome from down-to-earth Christians who have a love for the Lord and their church family. There will always be someone to assist you with any questions or concerns. Our hope is that you will experience inspiring music, helpful teaching and preaching from the words of God and a place where you feel welcome. Here are a few answers to the questions you might have.
- 10:00 AM – This is our Sunday School hour, generally divided by age. All classes meet throughout the Fellowship Hall. Adults are in the main area and children’s classes meet in the classrooms.
- 11:00 AM – The worship service begins with congregational singing hymns of the faith followed by preaching of God’s words.
- 6:00 PM – The evening service begins with congregational singing followed by preaching.
Is there a nursery?
- Yes, we provide a nursery for infants and children up to age three. Our nursery is a safe, clean environment where you can feel at ease allowing our very able staff to take care of your child (ren) while you enjoy the services
Should I bring my Bible?
- We encourage everyone to bring their Bibles and follow along with the Pastor’s message. If you do not have a Bible, we will provide one on request.
Do you have more than one service?
- We have morning and evening services on Sunday. Our morning service begins at 10 AM for Sunday School, 11 AM for preaching, and our evening service begins at 6:00 PM
- Our Wednesday night service begins at 7:00 PM
If I can answer any of your questions, please call me at (361) 358-1611. We truly hope you will find the church that the Lord Jesus Christ will have you to be a part of.
Pastor Bryan Boatman