Text: Exodus 16
Provision of prayer
- Verse 3 failure
- Murmuring is a word that sounds like what it is. The word shows up eight times in this chapter alone.
- This is what we do instead of prayer.
- This is what we do to spread our misery.
- This is what we do to help our situation.
- Murmuring frustrates God.
Provision of leadership
- Verses 7-8 failure
- Murmuring against God (vss 8-12)
- Israelites think this is Moses’ fault, but by now they ought to know that this is the leadership of the LORD.
- But we need a target we can see.
Provision of food
- Verses 17-18 provision
- Verse 20 failure
Provision of rest
- Verse 23 provision
- Verses 27-28 failure