We believe that choosing a church for your family is one of the most important decisions you will make. Please allow us to tell you a little more about our church family.
Where are we located?
2601 North Saint Mary’s Street
What is the schedule?
- 9:30 AM – Breakfast
- 10:00 AM – Sunday School (age specific). All meet in the fellowship hall.
- 11:00 AM – Worship Service
- 5:00 PM – Music practice
- 6:00 PM – Evening worship service followed by dinner on the grounds
- 10:00 AM – Men’s Prayer and coffee in pastor’s office upstairs.
- 7:00 PM – Worship service and congregational prayer.
- 7:00 PM – Kid’s Club
Is there a nursery?
Yes, we provide a nursery for infants and children up to age three. Our nursery is a safe, clean environment where you can feel at ease allowing our very able staff to take care of your child (ren) while you enjoy the services
Should I bring my Bible?
We encourage everyone to bring their Bibles and follow along with the Pastor’s message. If you do not have a Bible, we will provide one on request.
We truly hope you will find the church that the Lord Jesus Christ will have you to be a part of. If you have any questions, my contact information here is:
Phone: (361) 358-1611
Pastor Bryan Boatman